How Do I Rent a Meeting Room?
Meeting rooms are available at various branches of the Greater Sudbury Public Library for use by the public.
The following GSPL locations offer meeting room space:
Meeting rooms are:
- available to both individuals and organizations (non-profit and for-profit)
- may be booked up to three months in advance.
What You Need to Know:
- A signed contract must be received before a meeting room will be booked. Please call or visit the GSPL branch where you would like to book space for further information.
- Individuals and non-profit organizations may book meeting rooms free-of-charge.
- For-profit organizations must pay a fee to use meeting rooms.
Please see our policy regarding meeting rooms for further information and rental fees.